Our caregivers are compassion in action.
It’s great to have a companion
The difference between surviving and thriving? Being cared for.
Our licensed home care aides are compassionate and well-trained to communicate with Care Clients on a non-medical level. They not only support the activities of daily living, they often become a friend.
We work as part of your healthcare team to keep you safe, comfortable, and happy at home. We stimulate and motivate, encourage and maintain safety. Our caregivers recognize and communicate subtle changes they observe.
Learn more about our services and how Beacon caregivers help Care Clients remain independent at home and age in place.
What we look for in a caregiver
- Heart – A willingness to be truly present with their Care Client. It’s one of the most important qualities a caregiver can have.
- Trustworthiness – Caregivers are thoroughly vetted, bonded, and insured.
- Skill – Our caregivers have are experience with hospice care, positioning, diapering, dementia, safe transfers and more.
- Personality – Our goal is to match you or your family member with a caregiver that compliments you/your loved one’s personality.
Beacon Home Care employees
Beacon Home Care is licensed, bonded and insured in the State of California. We are employee based, which means we take care of our employee’s taxes, liability insurance and worker’s compensation—giving families more time to focus on what matters most.
We provide periodic quality assurance checks with our caregivers and Care Client families to ensure superior service. Daily records of client activity are recorded for our clients and support personnel.
In addition, all caregivers must complete:
- 3 Step Screening Process through Interviews and Testing
- Background and Reference Check
- DOJ Livescan Fingerprinting
- DMV Report (if applicable)